– The Green flag is now rising again over the city of Sibrata.
– Some reports are saying that the American ambassador in Libya is now missing.
– Street-fights ongoing in Tarhouna.
– The might Libyan army have seized several weaponry warehouses that belonged to the NATO-mercenaries near Tripoli.
– Al-Jamil City: The office of the NTC there have been burned.
– More than 1500 wounded Nato-mercenaries arrived to France, England, Turkey, Qatar and Jordan.
– The civilians that were held in the prison of Jadim due to their loyalty towards the Leader Muammar Al-Gaddafi were freed by the tribe of Wershfana.
– Dr. Mousa Ibrahim told the Libyan civilians in a message: “The brave eagles who are now present next to the American, French and Italian embassies have to capture the ambassadors and take them to Bani Walid”.
– The Libyan fighters are still fighting in Tripoli and are close to taking over Rexos Hotel and Military Camp 77 from the NATO rats-mercenaries.
– The town of Gharian is now totally free form the NATO rebels and the Green Flag is rising high.
– The NATO rebels used heavy weaponry and tanks against the peaceful protesters in Bou Salim, which resulted in pro-Gaddafi loyalists to go to the streets and start street-fights against the rats.
– Reports are claiming that the US sent 3,000 trained killers to Libya from a base in Spain in an attempt to help the NATO-mercenaries prevent the Libyan people from revolting against them and continue their support to their mighty leader Muammar Al-Gaddafi.
– The Green Square in Tripoli is now witnessing tough street-fights and its full with dead bodies.