BREAKING NEWS 3.October.2011
All the fronts have known several defeats for the renegades of the Nato-mercenaries. The Nato-mercenaries, and their propaganda machine, focus on Sirte to try to obtain a symbolic victory, in order to discourage the resistance in other fronts.
But this strategy will fail because it has been tried withot success after the seize of Tripoli. In fact, despite this coup, the resistance has been organized and is now very strong.
- *Ghat : Heavy defeat of the Nato-mercenaries renegades of Benghazi who wanted to enter the town: 30 Nato-mercenaries killed.
- *Benghazi: nearly 50% of the city, especially in the suburbs, has raised the green flag of the revolution.
- *Al Bidha: 60% of the city now raises (again) the green flag.
- *Tobrouk : the renegades-terrorists of Benghazi and their accomplices from NATO had a hangover. They were driven out of town.
- * Derna: “islamists” who wanted to make of this small city a Libyan Islamic emirate, were driven from the city by the Loyalists.
- *Zliten: people of the city asked the Nato-mercenaries to leave their city, after signing agreements with some neighboring towns. They say they will attack before the end of this week. Some “rebels” have already disappeared from the city.
- *Zawiya: The city has returned to green, this information was confirmed by the Nato-mercenaries
- *Zentan: the Berbers, who inhabit the western Libya, signed an agreement with neighboring tribes to fight the horde of Nato mercenaries renegades that make up the soldiers of the NTC.