(-September 30, 2011-)
Libya Liberal Youth updates from the front lines:
- All outskirts of Benghazi are controlling by Libyan army and Libyan moujaheeds.There are many Green flags around. On the roofs of Tobruk and Divot were also raised green flags.
- Ras Lanuf and Brega are controlling by Libyan army and Libyan moujaheeds.
- Ben-Jawad is currently under the control of Nato-mercenaries. People from the Ben-Jawad has moved to Sirte long time ago.
- In Sirte fights is continuing. In last two days Nato-mercenaries have suffered major defeats. Three Nato-mercenaries commanders and more than 2000 Nato-mercenaries were killed.
- Some Nato-mercenaries have returned to Misurata. At this moment, in outer areas of Sirte are weak groups of Nato-mercenaries. With the NATO support in the east parts of town. Nato-mercenaries have captured some districts. But Green Libyan army with Libyan moujaheeds were blown up a hotel where was a meeting of Nato-mercenaries leaders with the French and British officers. About 90 Nato-mercenaries including French and British were killed. After this there was a counter attack of Libyan army Libyan moujaheeds, and the Nato-mercenaries were forced to flee.
- At this moment, fighting is on outskirts of Sirte.
- NATO-Zionists have bombing citizens with white phosphorus bombs. NATO bombing have last two days without stopping.
- Libyan army and Libyan moujaheeds of Sirte were shoot down a NATO chopper.
- Tripoli. At this time all outskirts of Tripoli are controlling by Libyan army and Libyan moujaheeds.
- 29 September all rebel positions in Tripoli were attacked by the Libyan army. Libyan army were captured numerous objects including NATO-CIA headquarters. All documents were captured. Now in almost all areas of the city were raised the green flags.
- In Ba Al Azizia can be hearing big explosions.
- Tripoli harbour was attacked and Nato-mercenaries were leaved many harbour areas. There were captured many mercenaries from Britain, France and Qatar.
- Beni Walid. After assassination of Nato-mercenaries commander, all Nato-mercenaries exhausted and demoralized, were fled from the city. The road from Tarragon to Ben-Valid was liberated.
- Muammar Gaddafi has just recently announced that the rebels expect a big surprise.
- According to Algerian media, Mutasim Gaddafi, son of the Libyan leader, command the Libyan army amd Libyan moujaheeds in Sirte, gave a “green light” to neutralize of all Nato-mercenaries commanders.
- Nato-mercenaries commanders from Misruta, “Nuredin Gener”, was killed. He was responsible for organization of NATO bombing Libyan schools, homes and places of residence in Sirte.
- The real surprise was the appearance of Khamis Gaddafi among his Libyan peoples. Yesterday in the networks was a video dating to 25 September 2011, which speaks to the people of Khamis.
- City of Ghadames, near Algeria border was liberated from Nato-mercenaries.
- NATO were try to landing some special forces, waiting for Nato-mercenaries from Nafusy. But the Libyan army and Libyan moujaheeds were attacked Nafusy police station and were killed 24 Nato-mercenaries and burned fuel truck.
- Libyan army and Libyan moujaheeds were blew up Nato-mercenaries headquarters in city Adzhelat.
Fonts: Facebook & Twitter accounts
Font: Al Shtweek